Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hi my name Stephen and I am 13 and my birthday is on April 15th. Some hobbies that I like is I like to go fishing with my dad and go hunting sometimes with him. I also like to play  video games with my free time.
I like to read when I`m really bored.I also like to listen to music in my free time too. I play an instrument which is the drums and I`m really good at playing the drums. My favorite book I ever read was probably Star Wars because I like watching Star Wars so I read it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen I enjoyed reading your first blog. You earned 10 points for it. I would like to know where you practice the drums? That can be a noisy talent! Have a great day!
    Mrs. Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I practice the drums at school and at home.

    ReplyDelete